C++ Binding: changes for version 1.0d
24th October 2001
The following changes were made between versions
of the ZOOM C++ binding:
- Discarded the recordSyntax prefix from
recordSyntax's enumeration values.
- Discarded the class Z3950, which was a misunderstanding
all along - it existed only to carry static methods, and so
was irrelevant once the namespace was introduced. Moved its
methods into the top level of the ZOOM namespace.
- Renamed connection::search()'s query argument
from srch to q.
- Renamed prefixQuery constructor's argument from
search to pqn.
- Added class CLLQuery, a subtype of query.
- Removed the old getRecord() and getRecords()
methods from the resultSet, leaving only one
record-retrieval method: the API-compliant version of
getRecords() first introduced in
- Renamed resultSet::getRecords()'s sz argument
- Removed the commented-out recsyn() method from the
- Removed the extraneous int errcode parameter from the
- Fixed various comments that had previous referred to the
Z3950 namespace instead of ZOOM.