C++ Binding: changes for version 1.0f
31st October 2001
The following changes were made between versions
of the ZOOM C++ binding:
- Moved the recordSyntax enumeration inside the
- All option values are now strings: that is, option()
methods now return char* instead of void*;
and their value parameters, where appropriate, are of
type char* instead of void*.
- Removed the null implementation from query class's
- Removed extraneous blank lines.
- Added a destructor to resultSet class.
- Replaced the resultSet class's getRecords()
(plural) method with getRecord() (singular), which
returns a const record*.
- Removed ``No public constructor'' comment from record
- Removed the null implementation from record class's
- Added a clone() method (``virtual constructor'') to
the record class.
- Changed the record class's rawdata() method
to return a non-const data pointer, and
remove the no-longer-needed size_t *psize parameter.
- Removed the following classes, which are now relegated to
- Add the data abstract class.
- Fix capitalisation/punctuation for various comments.